Saturday, December 29, 2012

I Give Old Navy a Grade of 'B"

Old Navy Review for Influenster Today PROS: Clearance CONS: Some Recent Lines Are Not Well-Made QUICK TIPS: Check the Clearance Racks. Look at the Quality. I like that Old Navy has clothes that fit regular people. I'm 5'7" and about 150 pounds and clothes from 85% of the stores in the mall do not come in sizes big enough to fit me. But they can have some crazy prices for cheap-looking clothes. I've never bought anything full-price at Old Navy. I always shop the clearance section. They used to make high-quality poplin shirts for men and women that lasted me years with no signs of wear, but the pastfew years it seems like the quality of Old Navy's clothes has really gone down. I love the prices, but I don't even look at the current displays, just the clearance stuff. Their pants are great--womens cargo pants, not jeans--but they tend to run short on me and be wider than absolutely necessary, but they have a tie at tue waist so I can cinch them in. I have also found a lot of the older (and definitely higher quality) Old Navy shirts and pants at thrift stores and they are still looking brand new and they last me a long time as well. The same cannot be said of some of the more recent stuff I have bought there. I bought a shirt 2 years ago and it started to come apart after a couple washes. That was very disappointing. Recommend yes

No comments:

Post a Comment