Wednesday, December 5, 2012

July 2012 Birchbox Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 July 2012 Birchbox Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Aug. 3rd, 2012 at 1:12 AM spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner July 2012 Birchbox This eyeliner looks like a felt tip pen, the kind that's a cross between a paintbrush and a marker. I like it, but I will probably not be buying another one because it's made in China. Rate your familiarity with the Eyeko brand prior to Birchbox. 2 - I know of the brand but do not own any of their products When was the last time you purchased an Eyeko product? 1 - Never Rate your familiarity with the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner product prior to Birchbox. 2 - I think I've seen it around What do you think of the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner? 4 - Pretty Darn Good On a scale of 1-5, would you recommend the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner to your friends? 3 - Neutral Are you planning to purchase the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner after sampling through Birchbox? 1 - No, not planning to purchase Share Your Opinion: I got the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black in my July 2012 Birchbox. I traded it for a purple one with another member of MakeUpTalk.com. I do not like black eyeliner, so I'm very happy to have been able to trade it. I like how the Eyeko liquid eyeliner pen works, but it goes on dark on my waterline, then fades in seconds. Once it's dry, it will not come off, but while it's wet it fades really fast. I also use it as an eyeshadow because it will not go on in an even line on my top lid. There's about 1 second to blend it before it dries on the top lashline. I do not think the black one could be used lke that, but the purple one works. I'm not looking to do the whole eyelid with it, just about the bottom 1/3. It stays on all day as a liner and a shadow. The 3 - Neutral for recommending it to my friends is because it does not having the Leaping Bunny Certification. It is also made in China. I try to avoid products made in China whenever possible. Also, the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner on my Box Page on the Birchbox website appears to be turquoise, but I got the black one. I still would have traded the turquoise for a purple one. It applies smoothly and easily, although I do have to go over it several times on my waterline, let it dry, and then re-apply it to get much color. I do not like that about this product. At first, the tip of the eyeliner pen would not get saturated with the liquid eyeliner, but after leaving it sit upside down for several days, that problem seems to be solved. I am pretty new to eyeliner, just having bought my first one in March 2012, but I do like the purple Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner enough that I will use it until it is gone and I enjoy experimenting with it. ThePeridotCricket Current Mood: confused

No comments:

Post a Comment