Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Birchbox June 2012 Peanut Butter Luna Bar

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 Birchbox June 2012 Peanut Butter Luna Bar Jul. 4th, 2012 at 10:14 PM spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer More feedback on my June 2012 Birchbox. I just hit 300 Birchbox Points. I am so excited. Here's what I had to say about the Peanut Butter Luna Bar. Rate your familiarity with the LUNA brand prior to Birchbox. 1 - Totally new to me before sampling. When was the last time you purchased a LUNA product? 1 - Never. Rate your familiarity with the LUNA Bar prior to Birchbox. 1 - Totally new to me before sampling. What do you think of LUNA Bar? 5 - Awesome Product On a scale of 1-5, would you recommend LUNA Bar to your friends? 5 - Extremely Likely Are you planning to purchase LUNA Bar after sampling through Birchbox? 2 - Yes, planning to purchase from somewhere else Do you feel the LUNA Bar added extra value to your Birchbox? 1 - No. It didn't see the point of it. Share Your Opinion: It's small, 0.7 oz/20grams. The full-size bars are $1.25 to $1.50 at places like CVS, Walgreens, and Wal-Mart. I'm guessing this sample is worth about 50 cents. I do not appreciate getting food in my Birchbox. I subscribe for "deluxe samples", not itty bitty food samples. I got the peanut butter Luna Bar this month. It tasted good, much better than a lot of granola bars I've tried, but I'm still mad about getting a food sample. It was not crunchy, which I liked when I ate it. I really do not like crunchy granola bars. The best thing about this sample is that I get 10 Birchbox Points for reviewing it. I will be buying Luna Bars, but not through Birchbox. I live 1 block from a CVS and I go to Walgreens and Wal-Mart at least 3 times a month, so I will be buying them there. Despite the fact that I do not want food in my Birchbox, I am happy to have been introduced to Luna Bars. It is the best granola bar I've ever tried. Tammy ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment