Monday, December 3, 2012

Switching Platforms

Monday, December 3, 2012

Switching Platforms

LiveJournal.com does not allow me to post images from my Android phone. I have been struggling with it for months. In order to have a more successful blog, I feel like I absolutely have to be able to post pictures. I'm reviewing products, after all. People want to be able to see them, right? I have had a Blogger blog fo over 5 years that I have not been using. ? I just added The Peridot Cricket to the list of Blogs on that account about 6 months ago, and then I stopped using it because I needed an older Blog for Influenster, which I had on LiveJournal.com. http://cricketsbay.livejournal.com

I am going to be shifting blog entries from there to here over the next few days. It will probably be a pain in the ass, but it will he worth it in the end, I think. Then I will begin posting new content here. My LiveJournal blog crossposts with my Twitter account. I am hoping I can find a way to make this blog do that as well. Wish me luck and thank you for reading my blog.

Have Fun Everybody, and Blessed Be. Thanks for Reading.

Tammy ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment