Monday, January 7, 2013

First Look: Birchbox December 2013

The this month is All Wrapped Up. Okay, so this is not the greatest Birchbox ever, but it's definitely not the worst.Those of us who got this box got screwed out of reviewing the foil packet of Thymes Lotus Santal Body Lotion. We get to review 4 items instead of 5, which is kinda pissing me off. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream I don't use anything like this on my face. I wanted to try a sample of perfume called Juliette Has a Gun Mad Madame, so I traded the CC Cream for that through makeuptalk.com. The perfume smells a little musky at first, but it's a wearable fragrance. Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique - Protect Heat protectant leave-in conditioner for hair. I don't use heat on my hair, but I do like leave-in conditioner, so I am going to give this a try. 2 10ml foil packets, so that's quite a lot. Thymes Naia Body Lotion The description says lemon pulp and yerba mate extract. The smell is not delightful. It smells like just a generic lotion from the grocery store. The smell stayed even through 3 hand washes. It's a little lemony. Thymes Lotus Santal Body Lotion Tiny Packet. Haven't opened it yet. I've seen people on YouTube who got this box say it smells good. ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss I got the one called Berry Pink. It smells like strawberry candy, which is nice. I've used ot a bunch of times and I like it a lot. It is moisturizing and it's not very sticky. It has no color on my lips, though. It's just shiny. Full Size. Well, here it is January 7th, 2013, and I'm just posting the first look for my December 2012 Birchbox, which I've had for almost a month now. I will post reviews for each product later this week. I'm trying to get back into blogging several times a week. Wish Me Luck. Tammy ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment