Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Larabar Uber Cherry Birchbox July 2012

Wedndesday, December 5, 2012 Larabar Uber Cherry Birchbox July 2012 Jul. 26th, 2012 at 12:13 AM spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer I got a Cherry Cobbler LaraBar Uber in my July 2012 Birchbox, and I am not happy about it. I did like the LUNA Peanut Butter Bar in the June Box, but I was not happy about getting a food sample in my Birchbox, which is supposed to be for beauty, skincare, and makeup samples, in June either. I feel cheated when I get these kinds of samples--just a little granola bar--instead of real deluxe samples for my $10.00 a month. I realize I did really like the LUNA Bar and I am going to buy more, but that is not a good reason to cheat me out of a beauty-related sample 2 months in a row. Not that Birchbox always sends out deluxe samples, but they could send people something they could use instead of a food item. Rate your familiarity with the LARABAR brand prior to Birchbox. 2 - I know of the brand but do not ... (have not bought any?) When was the last time you purchased a LARABAR product? 1 - Never Rate your familiarity with the LARABAR uber prior to Birchbox. 2 - I think I've seen it around What do you think of LARABAR uber? 1 - Definitely not for me On a scale of 1-5, would you recommend LARABAR uber to your friends? 1 - Not at all likely Are you planning to purchase LARABAR uber after sampling through Birchbox? 1 - No, not planning to purchase Do you feel the LARABAR uber added extra value to your Birchbox? 1 - No. It didn't like it. Share Your Opinion: The page showing my July Birchbox shows an Apple Turnover LARABAR uber, but I actually got a Cherry Turnover (or Cherry something?) bar. I cannot eat these. Dried fruit is disgusting. I couldn't try the bar I did receive. Maybe somebody at Work will eat it. I like granola bars and other bars with whole grains and nuts, but I will not eat anything with dried or processed fruit. I only eat fresh fruit, not dried. I have tried almost every kind of dried fruit there is, and it's always disgusting. I do not see the point of including food items in Birchboxes. We sign up to get deluxe samples of makeup and beauty products, not food samples. I bet I could go to the LARABAR website or their Facebook page and get a sample exactly like Birchbox sent out this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment