Friday, December 28, 2012

Twistband Hair Ties

Twistband Hand-Knotted Hair Ties I posted thos in Fashionista Reviews on Influenster tonight. PROS: No Dent. No Pulling Hair Out. Great Bracelets. CONS: The originals seem flimsy and the ends fray unless you seal them. QUICK TIPS: Get them on Etsy. First of all, I make these. I sell them on Etsy. I got a lace-printed Twistband in my Birchbox in August or September. One of the ends frayed. I heat sealed the other with a lighter before it could fray. Then it stretched out and faded. Washing it and putting it through the dryer fixes that problem. Then I found out I can get 30 yards of elastic for $11.30 including shipping. I have been making my own ever since. They do not leave a dent. They don't pull my hair out. I heat-seal the ends so they never fray, and I wear them almost every day. Mine do not stretch out as bad as the one I got from Birchbox, either. I highly recommend ones from any seller on Etsy. Do not shell out money for Twistbands or Emi Jays. Recommend yes

No comments:

Post a Comment