Wednesday, December 5, 2012

White Eyeliner and Candy Apple Lip Butter

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 White Eyeliner and Candy Apple Lip Butter Jul. 13th, 2012 at 3:05 AM Friday, July 13, 2012 On Monday I went out to Target, Dollar Tree, Ulta, and Wal-Mart. I only meant to visit Target and Wal-Mart, but Dollar Tree and Ulta are between Target and Wal-Mart, so I had to go in. Overall, I would say it was a really good day, except I couldn't find the Cricket store out by Wal-Mart until right when the bus came, so I had to wait until Tuesday to pre-pay for my phone plan for the rest of July, but I know where it's at now so next time I can go there first. I got off the bus in front of Target and got back on the bus by Wal-Mart after I got everything done. I got a Target Summer Beauty Bag in June, so I had a coupon for $3.00 off any 1 Revlon item. I have been coveting the Revlon Lip Butters since I bought 015 Tutti Frutti at Wal-Mart in May. The next most-wanted lip butter for me has been 035 Candy Apple. I think it's the best red out of all the Revlon Lip Butters. All of the others lean toward burgundy or plum or some kind of brown. It's certainly the brightest red. I think there's one that's a kind of berry-pinkish red. I don't know. I wasn't really interested in all the colors when I was grabbing Candy Apple on Monday. Target has great prices on skincare items, too, which is why I usually go there. I got Neutrogena Oil Free Cleansing Wipes with Pink Grapefruit for $5.99. At CVS they are $7.49. I've given up pricing skincare at Wal-Mart because it's always cheaper at Target. People say Target is expensive, but I have discovered that the beauty/skincare/makeup stuff is divided into 3 sections. They have relatively expensive stuff closest to the doors/checkout, less expensive stuff a couple aisles over, and stuff cheaper than Wal-Mart back farther, for the most part. After Target, I needed laundry bags, so I went into Dollar Tree. I got a green one and a red one, and there were off-brand Turby Twists right next to them, so I got one of those, too. I bought an Original Turby Twist at Wal-Mart a couple months ago and I love it, despite the fact that it's Made In China. The new one is, too. Why can't things be Made In America? Ulta was between Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart. Ulta just opened here in Council Bluffs and I've been wanting to go there ever since I saw the sign on the store before they even moved in. I was kind of planning to go in and buy an eyeliner, maybe, but once I got closer to the store, it was like I was a fish on a hook and there was no way I couldn't go in. I walked in and asked about the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliners. I said I wanted a white one, which I've been wanting to buy for months since I heard white eyeliner on the bottom water line makes eyes look more awake. They had exactly what I was looking for. I got the color Yeyo, which is a weird name, even for a white eyeliner. The lady recommended the glittery one, but no glitter for me. I want it to wear at Work. I asked about perfume, too. Ulta does not have Green Tea by Bulgari. I love that scent and I was hoping to get a sample. They Urban Decay Eye Pencils are $19.00 at Ulta. I feel like I got a good deal, mainly because of the Leaping Bunny logo that means they are cruelty-free. I paid $24.00 at Sephora for the green one called Covet in February or March. I got an Ulta card, paid for my eyeliner, and headed to Wal-Mart. I had to buy a new air mattress. Again. I think I just went through this last month. Oh, well. I'm taking the flat one and my receipt back to Wal-Mart next Monday. My goal is to buy a futon frame and mattress in August so I can put my air mattress on top of it. I have been planning to do this for over a year and I have just never managed to actually do it. I also got containers of CountryTime Lemonade Mix, a CountryTime Pink Lemonade Mix, and a Peach Mango Kool-Aid Mix for $2.00 each. Everywhere else they are at least $2.50. I buy the ones that make 8 quarts and I have been going through at least 2 a week since it got hot. I love pink lemonade. I am trying to cut down on caffeine. Basically, that was my Monday, and I feel very productive because I actually got something done that day. ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment