Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Influenster Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dish Soap Review

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 Influenster Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dish Soap Review Jul. 7th, 2012 at 12:14 AM Here's my second review for Influenster. I found Influenster through YouTube, so that's why I often mention them at the same time. I have noticed that Influenster does not seem to like negative reviews. I've seen posts on one or two forums where Influensters say they have gotten e-mails saying "Influenster is a place to positively review products" or something like that. I'm a little worried by that because if something is crap, I like to say it's crap, just like I say when I like a product. Also, I did buy this first bottle of Palmolive Fresh Sponge at Wal-Mart, but I have to go to K-Mart next week, so I'll probably get the next one there, or Target if I go there first. It took me about 2 weeks to actually find it. The grocery stores didn't have it right away. Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dish Soap Quick Take: I Love It! Usage Tips: Use it on dishes, clothing stains, the bathroom floor (rinse well), and it cleans showers, too. The Verdict: I am about to buy my second bottle and I will continue to buy Palmolive Fresh Sponge because it works great on the dishes and the sponges. I bought it at Wal-Mart after seeing an Influenster video by a1nettie on YouTube about it. I wanted to see if it works, since everybody has problems with stinky sponges, including me. I rinse the sponge after I'm done doing dishes, and it used to still smell next time I went to use it. Palmolive Fresh Sponge dish soap has eliminated that problem. I love it. I do not love the smell, but it's better than the smell of the clear Palmolive. ThePeridotCricket Current Location:Council Bluffs, IA, Iowa Current Mood:OhMyGodMyHeadHurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment