Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oscar de la Renta Live In Love Perfume July 2012 Birchbox

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 Oscar de la Renta Live In Love Perfume July 2012 Birchbox Aug. 9th, 2012 at 1:11 AM spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer Oscar de la Renta Live In Love Birchbox July 2012. Another perfume sample that is really not my style. The best thing about this sample is the little green and gold card. Rate your familiarity with the Oscar de la Renta brand prior to Birchbox. 2 - I know of the brand but do not ... (have not bought any?) When was the last time you purchased an Oscar de la Renta product? 1 - Never Rate your familiarity with the Oscar de la Renta Live In Love prior to Birchbox. 2 - I think I've seen it around If you are familiar with the product, how did you hear about it? 2 - Magazine What do you think of Oscar de la Renta Live In Love? 1 - Definitely not for me On a scale of 1-5, would you recommend to your friends? 1 - Not at all likely Are you planning to purchase after sampling through Birchbox? 1 - No, not planning to purchase If not Birchbox.com, where would you or did you purchase Oscar de la Renta Live In Love? 7 - Other How satisfied were you with the following aspects of the Oscar de la Renta Live In Love sample? (1 = not at all satisfied, 5 = very satisfied) Sample Size - 3 Sample Packaging - 1 Sample Texture - 3 Sample Smell - 1 Share Your Opinion: First of all, why can't companies use proper capitalization for their company names and products anymore? Did the people who run the places not go to school? We capitalize names of businesses or companies in the English language. It appears that Oscar de la Renta has chosen to call this perfume "live in love" with all lower-case letters. This does not show respect for the emotion of love or for the product itself, or even the company that makes it. I am really not into the fad of "it's cool to not use proper English punctuation, grammar, and spellng." I think I first heard of Oscar de la Renta in Cosmopolitan magazine. I would not recommend a floral fragrance to anyone, unless it's honeysuckle or jasmine or lilac. Scents based on roses, gardenias, and similar fragrances give me a headache. Live In Love is one of those scents. To me it smells bad, like an old lady covered in high-potency rose water. If I found and Oscar de la Renta scent I liked, I would go to oscardelarenta.com and see if it was available for purchase there. If not, I would get it at Ulta. Sample Size: It's small and it's a vial on a card with a stopper cap, which is hard to open and the perfume got all over my hands and my Birchbox when I opened it. I definitely do not like this kind of packaging for perfume samples. The little spray bottles are much easier to use. Sample Smell: I hate it. This kind of floral scent is not a kind of fragrance anyone should wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment