Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bbeautyblender Blendercleanser from Birchbox May 2012 Gossip Girl

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beautyblender Blendercleanser from Birchbox May 2012 Gossip Girl

Jun. 8th, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I know this is a little late, but I just found time to review the lat 2 items I got in my May Birchbox last night. The blendercleanser is in a tiny little cute bottle. I stress "tiny" and "little" because it's really really small. I don't know how something that small could smell so bad. It's like real French lavender condensed 5000 times. I suppose somebody who really likes the smell of lavender could use it as air freshener, but I am going to trade it on the Birchbox trade forum on MakeUpTalk.com. Oh, I just thought of that. I know. I know. I said (see below) I was going to throw it away, but it just occurred to me some people really covet the beautyblender blendercleanser. And the idea of getting something I could use in trade really appeals to me right now.

Here's what I posted for Feedback on this item when I reviewed it on the Birchbox website on 06/06/12.

Rate your familiarity with the beautyblender brand prior to Birchbox.
1 - Totally new to me.

When was the last time you purchased an beautyblender product?
1 - Never.

Rate your familiarity with the beautyblender product prior to Birchbox.
1 - Totally new to me.

What do you think of beautyblender blendercleanser?
1 - Definitely not for me.

On a scale of 1-5, would you recommend beautyblender blendercleanser to your friends?
1 - Not at all likely.

Are you planning to purchase beautyblender blendercleanser after sampling through Birchbox?
1 - No, not planning to purchase.

Share Your Opinion: It smells like lavender. I opened it and it was horrible. I cannot use the blendercleanser blendercleaner. I will be throwing this product away unused. Well, recycling the little plastic bottle, anyway. I would not want to inflict the really strong lavender smell on anyone else, so I can't even give it away.

Current Location:Council Bluffs, IA Iowa USA
Current Mood: tired

Thanks for Reading Everybody, and Blessed Be. Tammy



Note: Wednesday, February 6, 2013. The BlenderCleanser did smell very strongly of lavender when I first opened it. I traded it on MakeUpTalk.com a few months ago, and I smelled it before I shipped it, just to be sure, and it smelled like cooking oil at that time. Weird. The smell changed while it sat in the bottle for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment