Thursday, December 27, 2012

Carmex = Bad

Phenol Dries Out Lips less than a minute ago PROS: None. CONS: Drying. Smells Bad. Phenol. QUICK TIPS: Get the mentha lip shines from BBW. Try the Revlon Lip Butters. There are a ton of better products out there. Carmex smells bad, tastes bad, and is bad for you. Really. It's addictive because the phenol and other ingredients in Carmex actually dry out your lips, creating a dependence on the product. I used to use regular Carmex, then I switched to the one in the little grey tube. I didn't know any better. I know a lot of people say it's great, but stop using it for 1 week and see what happens. I switched to the C. O. Bigelow mentha lip shines from Bath and Body Works, as well as Revlon Lip Butters and I have seen a huge dfference in my lips. They are smooth and soft. And they stay smooth and soft. Recommend no

No comments:

Post a Comment