Wednesday, December 5, 2012

First Look: Melvita Samples

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 First Look: Melvita Samples Aug. 26th, 2012 at 11:22 PM spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer Sunday, August 26, 2012 I e-mailed Melvita in May when they had samples in the May Birchboxes. I was looking for skincare samples because I have adult acne and they seem like a good organic and cruelty-free company. I got a reply that said no samples for me because they do not offer samples of their acne care line. I e-mailed directly back saying I had chosen Melvita because I have had success organic products not causing breakouts. I got 3 samples in cute little foil packets, but I think I can get 2 or 3 uses out of each of them. There's a 2ml Nectar de Rose Day Cream for Delicate Skin, a 2ml Moisturizing Rose Nectar for Normal to Dehydrated Skin, and a 5ml Capiforce Detangling Balm. I have not had a chance to try them yet, but I am especially looking forward to trying the Detangling Balm. I have a bunch of binder clips that work great for closing up open sample packets so they don't dry out or get all over the place, so I'm okay with samples in foil packets. Each Melvita sample has the European EcoCert logo, the Bio Organic Cosmetic logo, and on the back of the package there's the Leaping Bunny logo. Melvita products are made in France. I am more likely to buy from them because of the Leaping Bunny logo and the fact that they are not made in China. However, their customer service is not the friendliest I have encountered via e-mail. The samples arrived within a week in a regular size 10 envelope with my address hand-written on the front. I am going to try the samples this week. I'll post my review next Sunday. Tammy ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment