Tuesday, December 4, 2012

First

Tuesday, December 4, 2012.

Below is the first blog entry from my CricketsBay blog on LiveJournal. I am starting the process of moving/copy and pasting entries from there to here.



First

Aug. 26th, 2010 at 4:50 PM

First Entry. Thursday, August 26, 2010

Omaha Public Library 4:41 p.m.

I set up my new LiveJournal account today. I am going to delete the old one as soon as I get the old blog entries copied and pasted and transferred over. There are only a few of them. I haven't really used that account at all in about 2 years and the web address for it does not fit what I am doing now, so I'm just going to erase it. Delete the account, actually, in case I wasn't clear enough.

I'm interested in making jewelry and taking photographs. I'm bored and I want to sell my photos and necklaces online. I'm trying to start a small craft business. Getting a business license is a pain in my ass.

I live and work in Council Bluffs, Iowa. I think my boss may be about to fire me. I'm looking for a new job whether he is or not. I can't stand my job anymore. The people there are so fucking moronic and full of shit it's not worth it anymore.

I've always been interested in photography. In December 2009 I bought my first digital camera. I didn't start using it until March. Since then I've taken over 3,500 photographs. My favorite one is of a damsel fly at the pond in Gene Leahy Mall. I'll post it here when I'm using my laptop and have access to the pictures on the hard drive. A damsel fly is like a dragonfly but its wings fold back when it lands instead of stick out to the sides.

Have Fun, Everybody, and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment