Tuesday, December 4, 2012

theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen in Birchbox June 2012

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen in Birchbox June 2012 Jun. 28th, 2012 at 2:08 AM Thursday, June 28, 2012 Stainiac in Beauty Queen lip and cheek stain by theBalm. It's a tiny sample. That's good because I don't really like it. It's as long as my middle finger from the tip to the top of the second knuckle. Beauty Queen is very red. I saw on YouTube that there are 2 more colors of the Stainiac, and one is kind of orange when you put it on, but it also has less color payoff. I find that more interesting than the red, but I'm not so thrilled about not being able to see it if I did purchase that color. So, here's my feedback as displayed on the Birchbox website before I submitted it. Rate your familiarity with theBalm cosmetics brand prior to Birchbox. 1 - Totally new to me before sampling. When was the last time you purchased a theBalm cosmetics product? 1 - Never. Rate your familiarity with the theBalm cosmetics Stainiac product prior to Birchbox. 1 - Totally new to me before sampling. What do you think of theBalm cosmetics Stainiac? 1 - Definitely not for me. On a scale of 1-5, would you recommend theBalm cosmetics Stainiac to your friends? 1 - Not at all likely. Are you planning to purchase theBalm cosmetics Stainiac after sampling through Birchbox? 1 - No, not planning to purchase. Here's what I had to say for the Share Your Opinion: The Stainiac in Beauty Queen was in everyone's Birchbox for June 2012, which is really awesome because I believe it's the first time everyone got 1 product in common. I would never put this stuff on my cheeks. I have adult acne and nothing goes on my face except cleansers and products to treat acne. The Stainiac works for a lip stain. The most effective way to wear it seems to be apply 1 coat, wait about 3 minutes, and apply a 2nd coat, wait for that to dry, then apply clear lip balm. I like trying out new lip products, but I do not want another sample like this. It tastes kinda bitter. I think Beauty Queen is the darkest color in the Stainiac, which offers the best color payoff for the most people. If Birchbox had sent out a lighter color, a lot of people would have been complaining about it not showing up on their skintone. My nickname for if they ever get around to displaying the Member Feedback, is ThePeridotCricket. Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment