Wednesday, December 5, 2012

First Look: Shampoo and Conditioner Samples

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 First Look: Shampoo and Conditioner Samples Aug. 26th, 2012 at 11:35 PM spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer Sunday, August 26, 2012 First Look: Shampoo Samples (and Conditoner) I've gotten 2 sample packs from Garnier Fructis. One is the Fight Fall Shampoo and Conditioner and the other is the Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner. I got one through their Facebook page and I think the other one came from going directly to the Garnier website. They are foil packets. I think I can get 3 or 4 uses out of each one. I like that they send the shampoo and the conditioner so I can try them both together. I follow FreeFlys.com, which is kind of a pain because most of the samples they list on FreeFlys are through Facebook and they don't work on my Android phone. I have to wait until I can log into a computer to fill out the offers. That's how I found the one Garnier Fructis sample. I did get Garnier Fructis for Color-Treated Hair in my Target Summer Beauty Bag, but I gave it to one of the ladies at Work, along with the Aveeno for Color-Treated Hair that came with it. I got the little black bottle of Tresemme Shampoo in the bag as well, but no Tresemme Conditoner. I am just going to use the Tresemme shampoo with my Organix brand Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner. The Aveeno samples in the Target Summer Beauty Bag were in tan foil packets and I think they were Oatmeal and Lavender scent. The Garnier for Color-Treated Hair was in red foil packets. I don't remember much about those two samples because I did give them away the day after I got them. I've been using Organix Brand Macadamia Oil Shampoo and Conditioner for most of July and August. It's good, but it's not my all-time favorite stuff I've ever used for washing my hair. I just switched back to the Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. The Organix brand Moroccan Argan Oil is the best hair care I have ever used. I just bought the Moroccan Argan Oil Detangling Spray this week and it works like a dream. I sprayed it on yesterday after I washed my hair and ran out the door. I was in a hurry because I was had to go to Work. I was able to run a comb through it immediately and not hit a single tangle or knot. I have a DermOrganics Argan Oil Spray, too, but it smells like mouldy oranges, so I am not going to be using that again. I was going to put it in the trash, but I sat it down while I combed out my hair and I think it's still on my shelf. Starting tomorrow, it's my goal to use up all my Shampoo and Conditioner samples in the next week or so. I want to get pictures of them first and post them on my Blog. When my samples are finally gone, I am already anticipating going back to the Organix Moroccan Argan oil products that I've come to love in the past few months. I think I'm going to start with the samples from Clear. They are supposed to be for making hair stronger by nourishing the scalp. They came in a big black envelope with a neon pink Clear logo on the front. The packets are about half the size of the Garnier Fructis samples. I can probably get 2 uses out of the Shampoo and Conditioner from Clear. They are the smallest, so it's just easier to use them first. Then I can be done with them and move on to the next samples. Tammy The PeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment