Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Twistband Heaband May 2012 Gossip Girl Birchbox

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Twistband Heaband Review May 2012 Gossip Girl Birchbox

May. 18th, 2012 at 12:14 AM

spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer

Here is the feedback I left on the Birchbox website for my twistband headband that came in my Gossip Girl box. My headband is black. It's kind of a very loose, not so stretchy woven elastic material. I think the twistband ponytail things are rubber or just plain elastic, but this headband is definitely some kind of woven material. It's about 1/4 inch wide.

Rate your familiarity with the twistband Headbands brand prior to Birchbox.
2 - I know of the brand but do not own any.

When was the last time you purchased an twistband Headbands product?
1 - Never.

Rate your familiarity with the twistband Headbands product prior to Birchbox.
2 - I think I've seen it around.

What do you think of twistband Headbands?
3 - Still on the fence.

On a scale of 0-10, would you recommend twistband Headbands to your friends?
0 - Not at all likely.

Are you planning to purchase twistband Headbands after sampling through Birchbox?
1 - No, not planning to purchase.

Share Your Opinion: I can buy a role of this stretchy elastic material at Hancock Fabric or Hobby Lobby for about $10.00 for 30 yards. Whoever is making these things is raking in a huge profit, which is always an awesome thing for a niche product seller. Way to go. I would not recommend them because if anybody asks me where I got it I'm going to tell them I can make one.

Tags: peridotcricket, peridot, cricketsbay, cricket, crickets, bay, 2012, may, birchbox, birch, box, gossip, girl, gossipgirl, chic, sunday, brunch, twistband, headband, headbands, head, band, hair, haircare, care, review, rating, rate, feedback

Current Mood: tired tired

Have Fun, Everybody, and Blessed Be. Thanks for Reading.
Tammy
ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment