Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream Birchbox August 2012

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream Birchbox August 2012 Aug. 30th, 2012 at 4:42 AM spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer Thursday, August 30, 2012 Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream Birchbox August 2012. Bestest Sample Ever! Rate your familiarity with the Apothederm brand prior to Birchbox. 2 - I know of the brand but do not ... (have not bought any?) When was the last time you purchased an Apothederm product? 1 - Never Rate your familiarity with the Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream prior to Birchbox. 2 - I think I've seen it around What do you think of Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream? 4 - Pretty Darn Good On a scale of 1-5, would you recommend to your friends? 3 - Neutral Are you planning to purchase after sampling through Birchbox? 1 - No, not planning to purchase How satisfied were you with the following aspects of the Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream sample? (1 = not at all satisfied, 5 = very satisfied) Sample Size = 5 Sample Packaging = 5 Sample Texture = 4 Sample Smell = 4 Share Your Opinion: It works great to fade acne scars. I'm familiar with this brand and this sample because people received it in their July Birchboxes and did reviews on YouTube. It was also in another subscription box in June or July, maybe Beauty Army. I have never purchased an Apothederm product and I don't plan to in the future. I do have stretch marks on my thighs and my butt from when I was growing and gaining weight as a teenager, but they are exactly the same color as my skin and they don't stand out. I do not need a cream to fade them. I saw this exact sample on YouTube and people were complaining the bottle is only half full. It is a 0.7 oz sample in a bottle that could fit 1.5 oz, so it does look half empty, but I do not mind. In fact, that's what made this sample awesome for me. I filled it the rest of the way with Norwegian Formula hand cream and shook the heck out of it. I love Norwegian Formula because it's the best product I've ever found for softening my hands and I use it for my lips in the Winter when they get really dry. I know stretch mark cream will work to fade any kind of scars, so I decided to use it (mixed with the Norwegian Formula) on my acne scars. It works like a dream. I highly recommend this product used the way I have as a solution to the dark marks left by recent pimples. I chose to say 3 - Neutral for would I recommend it to friends because I would not say go ahead and use the Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream by itself for this purpose, but mixed with the Norwegian Formula it's perfect. I am definitely not going to purchase it because it's $89.00. Wow. That is way too expensive. I would have to say this is my favorite sample I've ever received through Birchbox. I've been subscribed since April 2012, so this is my 5th box, and I have not been this impressed with any of the other samples. Below is what Birchbox says about the Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream. Birchbox Breakdown We’ve gone through our fair share of growing pains (like our regrettable Goth phase back in high school). Yet somehow we managed to escape unscathed—with one major exception. Nowadays, the only signs of our long-gone past lie in our unsightly stretch marks. Enter this sophisticated vanishing cream, which visibly fades the marks on our legs, hips, and stomach that we once regarded as permanent fixtures. How it Works The lush cream tones and reduces the look of both ancient and recent stretch marks alike. Four natural moisturizers—olive oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, and meadowfoam seed oils—leave skin wondrously soft. Meanwhile, the unique SmartPeptide™ system increases collagen production, while licorice root and antioxidant-rich resveratrol fade discoloration. A dose of hyaluronic acid helps with long-lasting hydration. How to Use Morning and night, apply a small amount of the cream onto any trouble zone with stretch marks. Massage into your skin using circular motions, and let the cream dry before putting on clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment