Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ginko Russians

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ginko Russians

Aug. 26th, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Thursday, August 26, 2010 Omaha Public Library 5:25 p.m.

I chose the Autumn Ginko background for my journal because it seems cheerful. Orange and green are nice and bright and happy-looking. I'm kind of depressed right now. The happy colors of the ginko leaves seemed like a good choice.

I noticed a long time ago that LiveJournal expanded to Russia. That's all well and good, except I don't read Russian and a lot of journals and communities are posted exclusively in Russian. I typed in the word Photography to do a search in People and Communities and 90% of the search results seem to be in Russian, which I find is completely pissing me off right now. How am I supposed to take part in Communities and such when I can't read what's going on or respond or post there?

I'm about ready to go walk through the Old Market and take pictures again today. I got a few Tuesday, but the sun was shining on the griffons I wanted to photograph and making weird shadows and light spots that I don't want to photograph, so I'm going back today after that side of the building is shaded and get pictures. The griffons are on the end of the Tannenbaum building on either side of the gate for the event planning place across from the hotel at the edge of the Old Market. I cannot remember the name of the street right now.

I'm in the middle of playing CarTown on Facebook. My boss likes it. I'm trying to be participatory or something. I'm about to quit my job, so I don't know why I'm trying to make him happy. He's a nut about Apps on Facebook. I like Mafia Wars on MySpace and I've got it on Facebook, too, but it's not da shit on Facebook the way it is on MySpace. Anyway, I went into Work yesterday (or maybe it was Monday) and he asked me why I haven't been doing CarTown. I haven't been doing it because I forgot about it. And I haven't logged in since Sunday. Or maybe it was Saturday. It had to be Sunday because that's when he yelled at me and said I'd go back on Political. That is bullshit. He was pissed because I supposedly didn't do something right when he never actually told me how to do it in the first place. He just said, "Change it now," so I did and I thought I did what he wanted. I do several Apps on Facebook when I remember they are there. I used to do a few on MySpace, but I don't have time anymore. And they got boring, so I quit most of them. CarTown is not exactly exciting, either, but I'm trying it out.

Current Mood: depressed Have Fun, Everybody, and Blessed Be. Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment