Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Influenster!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Influenster!

May. 25th, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I signed up for Influenster tonight. I have seen a bunch of Influenster VoxBox openings and reviews on YouTube. This past week, I have watched a1nettie's Summer Beauty VoxBox opening, as well as those posted by MDianAdams and TheLemonadeDisco. They got awesome products in their VoxBoxes. These ladies are all YouTube Gurus whose channels I am subscribed to and I really like watching their videos. They are very informative and educational. Most recently, HeartsNStars88 influenced me to sign up for Influenster. (Update

I have not been able to upload any of my own videos to YouTube yet because I need to buy another xD card for my Olympus camera. I have been thinking about just recording videos on my Android phone, but I am not sure how well that would work. I might do it tomorrow, though, because I really want to get started building my channel on YouTube. I'm just worried about the quality if I upload directly from my phone because I won't be able to edit the video.

I am really looking forward to seeing what Influenster is all about. I have unlocked the Tweetster badge, the Midwest badge, the Freshman badge, and the Youtuber badge already. I suppose that is not uncommon. People must do that right away when they sign up all the time. I wonder if those are the easiest badges to unlock.

I really like the bright orange and pink on a white background that seems to be the Influenster website theme.

The ladies on YouTube say that Influensters get to fill out Surveys and win Badges to see if they qualify to be sent a VoxBox. I wonder when I will start receiving surveys. I am excited to see what kind of products Influensters are asked to review.

Cheers,

Have Fun, Everybody, and Blessed Be. Thanks for Reading.
Tammy
ThePeridotCricket

Current Mood: contemplative

No comments:

Post a Comment