Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive Towelettes June 2012 Birchbox

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive Towelettes June 2012 Birchbox Jul. 4th, 2012 at 10:05 PM Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive Towlettes Rate your familiarity with the Comodynes brand prior to Birchbox. 1 - Totally new to me before sampling. I've been leaving feedback tonight on the products I got in my June 2012 Birchbox. Self-Tanning Towlettes? Ick. Here's what I had to say. When was the last time you purchased a Comodynes product? 1 - Never. Rate your familiarity with the Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive Towelette prior to Birchbox. 1 - Totally new to me before sampling. What do you think of the Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive Towelette? 1 - Definitely not for me On a scale of 1-5, would you recommend the Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive Towelette to your friends? 1 - Not at all likely Are you planning to purchase Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive Towelette after sampling through Birchbox? 1 - No, not planning to purchase. Share Your Opinion: Self-tanners might be a good idea. I can see how they are a great safe alternative to actually tanning the natural way, but I better not get a sample like this again or I will be phoning Birchbox and saying some very rude words about the crap they keep sending out in the boxes. I tan, I use sunblock, I don't lay out in the sun or go to tanning beds, I do not want a fake tan. Tammy ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment