Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Vera Wang Samples Perfumes For A Buck Dot Com

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 Vera Wang Samples Perfumes For A Buck Dot Com Jul. 20th, 2012 at 2:58 AM spring, bees, fall, beautiful, summer I just placed my next order with PerfumesForABuck.com. Here's what I requested. I am very interested in trying out the Princess fragrances by Vera Wang. 1. Vera Wang Preppy Princess 2. Rock Princess 3. Princess 4. Princess Night 5. Glam Princess For June it was DKNY Delicious and Bulgari. This month it's Vera Wang's Princess line, except Floral Princess. I think for August I'm going to go back and see if there are any Delicious samples I missed and try 5 other Bulgari samples. I'm not actually sure if this is my July order or my August order because I got 2 sets of samples in the same box in June. After I'm billed on August 23rd, I'm going to cancel. The order I just placed should be billed on July 23rd, my anniversary billing date. I am going to order the Juliette Has a Gun sample pack at the beginning of August. http://www.juliettehasagun.com/ They have an 8-vial sample pack available at http://www.juliettehasagun.com/#/eshop_en for about $11.00 U.S. It's 7.90 Euros. Several ladies who have posted in the Birchbox July thread on the MakeUpTalk.com forum have ordered it and they seem to like it a lot. It has a sample of each of their 8 fragrances. It seems like a good investment. Any samples I don't like can be traded on the MakeUpTalk.com trade thread. Based on the samples I received in June, I have decided to buy Bulgari Green Tea. Ulta doesn't have it. I wish I could get it sooner, but I think I will have to wait until the end of September. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment