Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Friday, June 29, 2012

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 Jun. 29th, 2012 2:20 AM Friday, June 29, 2012 I've been a member of Influenster since May 25. Today I posted my first comments on products that came in the latest VoxBox. I bought all products myself. I did not receive them in a VoxBox. It seems anyone can leave feedback on products as long as they have actually used those products. Sweet, Light, Citrus I've gotten 9 of the Fine Fragrance Mists at the Semi-Annual Sale. Actually 8, because I bought 2 of Forever Sunshine. I can't stand strong floral scents. I got Rays of Citrus, Wild Apple Daffodil, Wild Citrus Sunflower, Wild Berry Tulips, and Forever Sunshine during my first trip. Then I went back and got Peach Sparkle, Sun-Kissed Raspberry, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and the 2nd Forever Sunshine. The Wild Garden scents are not really floral-smelling to me. They smell clean and fresh and they dry with a nice sweet smell. My two favorite scents are Black Raspberry Vanilla, which smells like grape bubblegum to me, and Peach Sparkle. Many of the other scents that Bath and Body Works offers are not to my liking. I do have Midnight Pomegranate and Japanese Cherry Blossom. They are too strong and the scent lasts all day. I love Butterfly Flower, but it's strong and it lasts all day as well, so it might not be for everyone. These last 3 scents are in the old formula, not the FFM. Quick Take I love sweet and citrus scents. Bath and Body Works has what I'm looking for. Usage Tips Some of the scents fade pretty quick. Re-apply as needed. The Verdict I love love love the fine fragrance mists. Tammy ThePeridotCricket Current Mood: annoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment