Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Neglecting My Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 Neglecting My Blog Jun. 28th, 2012 at 2:29 AM Thursday, June 28, 2012 I have not had a lot of time to update this Blog in June. I have been busy. Yes, I know. Everybody says that. I am going to try to post at least 1 blog entry a night for the next week. I have to review the rest of the products in my June Birchbox. I signed up with FreeFlys.com about a month and a half ago and I have run out of samples to request on that website for now, so I will be posting a list of what I have requested. I signed up for most of the samples within the last week, so it should be 5 to 7 weeks before most of them start arriving. I got my Target Summer Beauty Bag last Tuesday. It's funny because when I went to sign up it said they were all gone, but when I tried back later it let me enter my information. I got Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair and Aveeno shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. I gave those samples to one of the ladies at Work. She just got her hair colored that day. More on the Target Summer Beauty Bag later. I think it deserves its own blog post. It came in the cutest little blue bag. The Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale is going on right now. It ends July 8th. I have been there 3 times and gotten some great deals. I plan to post a sort of "Haul" Blog at the end of this week. There has been a lot going on. My schedule changed at Work. My apartment does not have air conditioning. I am extremely angry about that. When I signed my lease, the landlord made sure I knew it would be $30.00/month extra if I want to put in a window air conditioner. When asked why, he said the house had central air, but it was not cool enough for some people. So, I did not buy an air conditioner. Now I am forced to sleep with all the windows open during the hottest part of the day until I can buy one. It is very unpleasant. Tammy ThePeridotCricket Current Location:Council Bluffs, Iowa Current Mood:MAD

No comments:

Post a Comment