Monday, January 14, 2013

Mutual of Omaha & TD Ameritrade

http://instagr.am/p/UfU49REkxe/
Mutual of Omaha and TD Ameritrade as seen from about 118th and Nicholas in Omaha. I went out there for a job interview last Monday--not with either of these companies, but another one which has its HR office out there--and I got hired today. Training starts next Monday. I don't know of I'm really happy about that or not. I need a new job. I want the job. I don't know if I'll be a good fit. And the bus is never on time. I am waiting on another job offer. If it turns out the other company wants to hire me, I am going to take that job instead. Anyway, I think this is an interesting picture and I wanted to share it with everybody. It's from Monday, January 7, 2013 at about 3 p.m. I took it while I was waiting for the bus after my interview. I had to go for a second interview with the same company the next day, then a drug test the day after that and a background check. Finding out I was hired today makes me sad. I absolutely need this job, but I only half want it.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment