Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Line Breaks Editing Pain

A small bit of success this week. I have edited as far as the Twistband Review from my May Birchbox at the bottom of this blog. I think that's 5 entries. Now they have spaces in the proper places, which they did not before. I just inserted a double line break where it needed to go using the "
" HTML thing because the Blogger editor will not insert the line breaks the right way. I don't know why. I am planning to fix more entries later this week. Thank you for bearing with me. For now I have to go get groceries and then make supper.

I got my January Birchbox today. And I have discovered that my laptop does indeed have a word processing program--two in fact--WordPad and NotePad. I cannot figure out why it doesn't have Microsoft Word or OpenOffice. Now I can type whenever I want. No guarantees it will look the way I want, but I can fix that.

Next Monday I start a new job. I am both looking forward to it and dreading it. I still have another job offer on the table and if they want me I will be taking that job instead, so my life is in limbo right now. I feel like I have to take the job that would start on Monday because I need to work and I need to get paid, but I want the other job more because it's easier to get there on the bus and the call center cannot possibly be as nasty as the one where I've been hired already. Then again, it could be worse. But I still wan that job. I hope the HR lady calls tomorrow and says the second job wants me.

Tammy ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment