Monday, January 7, 2013

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo

Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner A+++ 9 days ago on Influenster PROS: Soft, Manageable Hair. Smells Great. Works Great. CONS: Macadamia Oil Set Is Very Greasy and Made Me Itch. QUICK TIPS: Target $5.99 for 13 fl oz. I give the Organix Macadamia Oil an F-. I love the Moroccan Argan Oil line by Organix. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and the weightless healing dry oil. The Macadamia Oil shampoo and conditioner made my scalp extremely oily and gave it the worst itching ever. I do alternate about every other wash with Head & Shoulders. The Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo especially smells good. With the conditioner it leaves my hair soft and smooth and shiny with lots of body. I use the dry oil before I brush my hair and it kills any frizz that might be left. I sometimes like to just shampoo and run, so to speak, and the Argan Oil shampoo and a spritz of the dry oil on my towel-dried hair leaves my hair manageable even without conditioner. My hair has never looked or felt healthier since I started using this set in March. I have gone through several bottles of the 13 fl oz size and I will continue to buy the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil products because they work great for me and they smell great. The shampoo cleans my hair and my scalp really well and never makes me itch. Recommend yes

2 comments: