Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First Impression: Palmolive Fresh Infusions Lime Basil

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Lime Basil - First Impression

I posted this short review on Influenster.com.

PROS: Smell, Degreases Really Well, Lots of Bubbles

CONS: I don't think there are any.

QUICK TIPS: Pour a little on a wet dish sponge and go town.

I bought the Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap in Lime Basil yesterday because of all the great reviews I've seen on YouTube by ladies who got the 3 dishsoaps from Influenster. I smelled the other 2 at Wal-Mart and I the only one I like is the Lime Basil. I used it today and I can't say enough about the smell and the bubbles. I think it's better than the Palmolive Clean Sponge dish soap I've been using for the last 6 months, and it smells better, too. It got the grease off my plastic bowls and my pans. As of right now, I will definitely be purchasing the Lime Basil dish soap next time I run out.

Recommend: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment