Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blog Fixes Progress

Hey, Everybody.

I think I've got everything updated/formatted through the Maybelline Popsticks/Revlon Lip Butters post. The next one is about the BlenderCleanser from BeautyBlender. For almost every post after that, I have to add the little HTML things for the spaces, change the footer if there is one, and remove my location if it's showing up at the bottom of the post. It's taking longer than I expected. In the meantime, I'm planning individual posts on the items that came in my January Birchbox.

I'm trying to get my Etsy shop in order and add more items. That has been taking a lot of time as well. Today I found out I can copy a listing, edit the colors available, delete the original picture, and add a new one. I've had my Etsy shop for well over a year, but I've really just started to get the hang of posting listings and navigating my account. I should have things up and running soon. Right now I have two of my Rose Photographs listed, as well as a couple bracelets and a set of mini hand-beaded Mardi Gras balls. I am planning to work on my shop a lot in the next week. I've been having trouble getting good pictures of my hand-knotted hair ties using my Android phone, so that has slowed me down a bit. Either the color is off or they are blurry. If it doesn't work itself out in the next couple of days, I will have to start uploading pictures of my items for Etsy using my camera's xD card. I do not want to do that, but it would probably mean clearer pictures. I will let you know how it goes.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/theperidotcricket/

Have Fun, Everybody, and Blessed Be. Thanks for Reading.
Tammy ThePeridotCricket

No comments:

Post a Comment