Sunday, January 27, 2013

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste

Has anyone else seen the Aquafresh Extreme Clean Aerosol Toothpaste ?  It looked interesting at Dollar Tree, so I bought it when I needed new toothpaste last week.  I don't think I like it. The can is neat with the orange and white and green, but that's probably the best part about this product--right neon colors--and the toothpaste itself is bright blue. It's only $1, so I'd say it's worth the price but not a cent more. The toothpaste gel squirts out kinda like neon blue cheese in a can, then swells up like mousse and turns white. Or maybe a better analogy is spray string because it can be a very messy, toothpaste shooting out  all over the place, process. I will finish the can, but I am not buying another one.  It's a neat concept, but not a great product. And don't forget to shake it before you use it.  As toothpaste, or gel, I'd say it works, but the novelty factor wore off the first time I used it.  I don't recommend Aquafresh Extreme Clean. It also tasted like aerosol propellant at first. That wears off when I'm about halfway through brushing my teeth.  It's gross.  This is the only aerosol toothpaste I've ever seen and I would not try another kimd, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment