Thursday, February 21, 2013

On the Ground: Blue Moon

I've got a fascination with beer caps, soda caps, logos, old signs, new signs, and graffiti.  I take pictures and post them on my Instagram - @cricketsbay - when I find something interesting.  I like photographing ephemeral things, things that change or disappear quickly. I have many a regret where I was planning to go back and photograph something and it was gone when I did get back to it. Now I try to get pictures of things I find interesting as soon as I see them. My android phone has helped tremendously with that.

I've decided to post my #ontheground photographs here, too, to diversify the content of my blog, and because I want to post about something I like doing.  I walk a lot and I take the bus.  I like to photograph things on the way.  Most of them I'll be posting here are pictures I've taken with my android phone.  Some are downloads from my Picasa gallery, which is sync'd with my phone.  I'm working uploading to Picasa in a more timely manner, but most of the non-phone photos I'll be posting are a couple years old All of them will have been posted on Instagram first. 

All photographs have been taken by me, edited by me, and are copyrighted.

So, here's the first one. Blue Moon Beer Cap from February 5th, 2013.  Android Phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment