Thursday, February 7, 2013

NOTD: Zoya Coraline with Orly Winter Wonderland

Orange. So Happy.



Thursday, February 7, 2013.

Zoya Coraline with Orly Winter Wonderland over it. ZP9003 and Orly 40308. You probably can’t see it, but there’s a coat of Finger Paints 806000 Paper Mache under the 3 coats of Zoya Coraline. The 3 polishes in the Zoya Blogger Collection, exclusive to Birchbox, are extremely translucent jelly polishes. Coraline is opaque in 3 coats over a coat of Finger Paints Paper Mache. I have not tried it yet on nails with just a base coat. I will do that in the next couple of weeks.

I used the Orly Bonder Base Coat and the Orly In-A-Snap Top Coat. I thought Zoya Coraline was dry when I put on the top coat, but it was still getting dents the next day, so clearly I was wrong. It still looked pretty good when I took this picture. I think the wear time was 4 days, which is the longest I ever seem to be able to wear nail polish, but there was chipping on my right hand pretty bad by that point.

I like the Orly Winter Wonderland. It looks like white glitter in the bottle, but it shows up pretty silver on the nails. Turn my hand one way and it looks like white glitter, turn it the other way and it looks like silver glitter, so it has some kind of duochrome thing going on, but mainly silver, I would say, once it’s on the nails, or gray.

I have Orly 40269 Twilight, which looks silver in the bottle. It’s silver microglitter in a clear suspension base from what I can tell. It doesn’t show up on my nails. I tried it over Zoya Coraline before I tried Orly Winter Wonderland and all it did was make make my nails look a little bit shinier. The microglitter was not visible unless I was really close. It just looked like I had applied a clear top coat, so I put Orly Winter Wonderland over it.

Thanks for Reading, Everyone. Have Fun and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment