Friday, February 15, 2013

NOTD: Color Club 954 Blue-Ming

Nails Of The Day: Color Club 954 Blue-Ming.

I painted my nails on February 13th with Color Club 954 Blue-Ming. I got this nail polish through Birchbox.com about a week ago along with the Zoya Blogger Collection. It was originally $8.00.

Blue-Ming has lasted 3 days so far with chipping only on 1 nail and edge wear on another nail on my right hand. All the other nails still look perfect. I am aware that my cuticles are not pushed back. I like this color because it's bright and it stands out. It's a true robin's egg blue. Three days for nail polish to still be perfect on 8 out of 10 nails is a long time for me. It looks like Color Club Blue-Ming gets good wear. I'm using Orly Bonder Base Coat and Orly In-A-Snap Top Coat.

The 1st coat of Blue-Ming went on very streaky and not opaque. The 2nd coat covered most of the streaks. It took a 3rd coat to make it completely opaque, smooth, and no streaks showing. It has a great cream finish and it's very bright. The color in the picture is as close to the actual color as I could get it. My camera leans blue, so it killed some of the green tone in the nail polish color in the image below. Overall, after 1 use, I like Blue-Ming a lot. It's very bright.

What do you think of this polish? Do you have experience with Color Club Polishes? How do you like them?



Thanks for Reading, Everyone.  Have Fun and Blessed Be.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment