Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nail Polish Haul: Zoya and Color Club

My Birchbox Points Haul. $22 for the Zoya Blogger Collection + $8.00 for Blue-Ming by Color Club. It would have come to $30.00, but I used 200 Birchbox Points, so I got 4 polishes for $10 with free shipping. The Zoya Blogger Collection is exclusive to Birchbox. They are 3 jelly polishes. Right: ZP9001 Belle. Middle: ZP9002 Kate. Left: ZP9003 Coraline. I love bright orange and coral colors. Last night I applied 3 coats of Zoya Coraline over 1 coat of Finger Paints Paper Mache, which is an opaque cream white color. I applied a coat of Orly 40308 Winter Wonderland over the Coraline. I used Orly Bonder Basecoat and Orly In-A-Snap Topcoat. It looks awesome. The polish on my right index finger chipped about an hour ago. I've been wearing it for about 18 hours. I'm left-handed, but the polish on my right hand always seems to chip first and chip more than the polish on the nails on my left hand. I'm going to try to post a picture of my nails tomorrow.

Thanks for Reading, Everyone, and Blessed Be.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment