Thursday, April 25, 2013

What's In My Shower: Strawberry Edition

What's In My Shower: Strawberry Edition

The new Fresh-Picked Collection is out at Bath and Body Works. I was there on Monday and Wednesday. I got shower gels--2 of each--in Fresh-Picked Strawberries and Fresh-Picked Tangerines. I'm using the Strawberries shower gel right away.  I was in Target and I saw the Suave Sun-Ripened Strawberries shampoo and conditioner on an endcap, so I bought it, too. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and it's cheap. 

The Fresh-Picked shower gels are $8.00 for 16 oz. The Suave products are $1.99 each.  I love the smell of strawberries for my shower.  The shower gel smells amazing and it works great. Tye verdict is still out on the Sun-Ripened Strawberries shampoo and conditiinert.  I've only used it once so far.  I have to say it's not the best at detangling and the conditioner has almost no scent, which is very disappointing.

I bought all products mentioned. All opinions are my own.

Thanks You for  Reading, Everyone.  Have Fun and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment