Thursday, April 25, 2013

Icicles On Trees

These icicles were on the trees along the South side of the Council Bluffs Public Library on March 13th, 2013.  I posted this picture on Instagram on March 17th as 1 of a series of 5 different angles on these icicles.  I think they are beautiful. 

I'm thinking of doing something called Series Sunday on my Instagram page.  However, my account was heavily spammed last night when I posted a series of pictures of glitter nail polishes I bought from ILoveNP on Etsy.  The spam continues intermittently today.  There are at least 25 different accounts posting nearly identical spam comments on my pictures, and those of others.  It's a pain in the ass, but every time I get a spam comment, I just click on the poster's username and then report them for spam. 

I have pictures of the icicles on the North side of the Library taken a few days later.  I plan to post them on Instagram next Sunday. 

Thank You for Reading.  Have Fun and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment