Thursday, April 25, 2013

Welcome Back

I realize I have not posted on this blog in about 2 months. I did post on my other blog and I was thinking about moving the posts from this blog to that one, but I changed my mind and now I'm moving posts to this blog. I will also be creating new content. I realize I've switched blogs and/or stopped posting at least 2 times this year. I do not plan to do that again. I will be updating The Peridot Cricket on a regular basis from now on. I will be deleting entries on the blog which is currently listed as http://cricketsbay2.blogspot.com as soon as I have them all moved to this blog. It should be easier making the move than it was from my LiveJournal blog to this blog, which is not complete yet, because I can just pull up the editor in Blogger and copy and paste the entire blog entry, including the code for the photographs I have been posting lately. I'm @cricketsbay on Instagram. Follow me there, if you like. Thank You for Reading, Everybody. Have Fun and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment