Thursday, April 25, 2013

First Look: Bad Mogwai Glitter Nail Polish by ILoveNP on Etsy

Here's the first of the pictures of 9 glitter nail polishes I bought from ILoveNP on Etsy in February.  Bad Mogwai is a green glitter polish.  I can't wait to try it.

The light was going this evening and I  couldn't get a good picture. The camera on my phone wouldn't show the proper green color again, so I set Bad Mogwai on the windowsill.  The phone camera, the light reflecting off the bottle, and the setting Sun combined to make the streaks of light in the picture.  The photo has not been edited.

I got a much better picture than I was looking for.  I just wanted to show the nail polish true to color.  This photo captures the green color of Bad Mogwai perfectly.

I also bought ILoveNP's entire 6 polish Winter Collection as well as The Deep Sea and Pumpkinhead from other collections.  I will post pictures of them soon.

Thank You for Reading, Everyone.  Have Fun and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment