Saturday, June 1, 2013

Review: Orly Nail Polish

I have several Orly nail polishes.

Orly Rage 40293, Cherry Bomb 40503, Twilight 40269, Meet Me Under the Mistletoe 40309, Winter Wonderland, and Star Spangled 40721.

I go for metallics, pearls, and glitters. Orly is great for these, and they last pretty well on my nails. They don't bubble and they don't take forever to dry. The glitters are wonderful with a few  coats by themselves and so beautiful with one coat over cream polishes. I also use the Orly In A Snap top coat and the Orly Bonder base coat. I used to use Seche Vite, but the Orly base coat and top coat actually work better for me.

Orly Rage is my go-to neutral nail polish. I love the color. I love the way it applies. I love how it lasts without chipping. It's great under one coat of glitter from any brand of nail polish.

Orly Twilight looks like metallic silver glitter in the bottle, but on my nails over any cream or jelly polish it just looks like a shiny clear top coat. Three coats does nothing to change how it looks. The glitter does not show up in Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment